Effective July, 2020
Chefchaouen Morocco Tours (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://chefchaouenmoroccotours.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may include, but is not limited to non-personal information:
- Information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type and browser version
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- Details of your visit, including time and date
- Time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies that we may use:
- Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Chefchaouen Morocco Tours will use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which the personal information was initially collected. Related purposes might include internal auditing and administration, adding your name to a contact list (to secure your reservations in the hotels/riads), invitation list, guest list, or helping us to identify production and communicate activities which may be of benefit or interest to you.
We may share your reasonable information with advertising partners, including your email address, as part of the marketing of our services through third parties (to ensure that relevant advertisements are serving the right audience).
Generally, Chefchaouen Morocco Tours uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Morocco and choose to provide information to us, please note that we may transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Morocco and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Chefchaouen Morocco Tours may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Chefchaouen Morocco Tours
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Chefchaouen Morocco Tours supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information, we advise you consult the ICO Website.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, i.e.;
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
From time to time Chefchaouen Morocco Tours may send you information regarding functions or activities.
If you do not wish to receive our promotional offers or newsletters, please let us know. Chefchaouen Morocco Tours will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct email information in the future.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://chefchaouenmoroccotours.com/home/contact-us/
- By phone number: +212 6 68 65 33 48 +1 97 88 69 74 92